Dhondt-Grellet Les Terres Fines

$110.00 excl. GST

Who: Dhondt-Grellet
Where: Cuis, Champagne
What: 100% Chardonnay

Single vineyard deliciousness from a producer that has become one of the most sought after in Champagne

Sold Out

Out of stock

SKU: Dhondt-Grellet Les Terres Fines Categories: ,


Adrien Dhondt represents the second generation of Dhondt-Grellet, which was started by his parents in 1986. In the short span of a few years, the quality of his work at the Domaine has become immediately recognisable—he has certainly become one to watch, especially amongst the current generation of Champenois. Even without seeking certification, Dhondt ensures that both organic and biodynamic practices are used within the vineyards. 

Les Terres Fines is 100% Chardonnay from a single parcel of the same name, in the village of Cuis, from vines with an average age of more than 45 years. The wine has a base of 70% from 2016 and is also mixed with a perpetual reserve of wines from the parcel, dating way back to 1986, for the remaining 30%. The balance between the base and reserve wines underlines the nuances of the site and gives a true insight to the lieu-dit. Dosage is kept low at 1.5 grams per litre, helping to further exemplify the terroir. 

Adrien Dhondt is a star in the making—and is already producing incredibly detailed wines.


Additional information




Wine Type